More, mucho, More

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Anglican Rhapsody

Packing Packing crackalacking
im leaving for Gaitlinburg, Tennessee tomorrow.
wish i could know...everything...well almost everything. That woman in indiana jones 4 wanted to know everything and her mind exploded, so i stick with desiring to know only a little bit more than i do now...and have faith/confidence in what i do know now.
I'm just a poor boy...with phacial hair....i need no sympathy
is this the real life? is this just fantasy? caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. open your eyesss look up to the skiesss and ssseeeeeeee

any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me...

ON THE OTHER HAND

it matters alot

THUNDER BOLTS AND LIGHTENING VERY VERY FRIGHTENING

so you think you can stop me and spit in my eye?

so you think you can love me and let me to die?

OOOHHH baby! can't do this to me baby!

just gotta get out just gotta get right outta here

...i apologize for the above explosion of mixed feelings as a combined result from listening to Queen...lol

Last night I sought for Hakuna Matata, and lip sync'd to that and Scar's "Be Prepared". I also sang "Out There" from Hunchback of Notre Dame both Frollo and Scar (Timon, Pumba, Simba, and Quasi also have a fairly similar voice range to mine,but im more comfortable in their villians range) sing in my voice range, and i have a good imagination.

I also looked into my one of my devotional books for scriptures pertaining to some thoughts consistantly flowing through my head.

God agrees i need to be closer to Him, before i see her again...so i can...idk be content

with our progressing relationship.

One friend said i should put space between us while we were away...that didn't work out...however im attempting to become ok with some space in the inconsistant flow of communication/texts.

God is the only person i can instantly talk to...at any time of anyday, and expect an instant response back.

Not that im expecting to talk to her consistantly out the day, but wish i knew when she wanted to talk...there have been times i get paranoid about coming off as to obessed with talking to her...i have more self control than that...most of the time....lol

i apologize for this scatterbrained blog...just have the urge to blog...and didn't have a determined mindset like in my previous two blogs.

I am excited about the tennessee trip with my moms family! i am indeed.

i am also excited to begin my quest of seeing transformers 2 when i get there...please please please let me see that this week.. :P

Im going to see "UP"with my friendly neighbourhood vampire, after she returns home from her excursion to Denver...i wonder how her mother is doing?.... ;)

prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer!!!

Lots O' prayers:

  • safe travels for philip sorrells
  • morgans upcoming trip to see her father
  • my part of the driving that i'll be doing on the road to tennessee
  • spain trip and all the peoples, rhearsals, plans, details, payments, sponsers, and more
  • becca aragons last final for skool
  • UTA registration
  • Wendy Darling and all her relationships (friends, boyfriend, and her mother)
  • me...Peter...

um...i believe this is enough blogging for the time being, will do another once i get to tennessee.

ttfn TA TA FOR NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment