- cut down that ol' relationship/affair down to a measley acquaintanceship...buts thats more or less because im thick in the head and struggle in understanding her, or women in general.
- struggled a HUGE DEAL with pornography, trying to fill whatever void of imaginative lovelust i had. this brought me a greater deal further off course of my relationship with Jesus Christ. which is horrible.
- therefore i made a COVENANT (which is super serious business) with two of my closest brothers in Christ. this has really helped me alot! im so proud of them.
- i aced my first semester in college. :D im now in my second semester. im at UTA, studying art...film more or less.
- Christmas was unreal. very wonderful, my favorite time of year, bought AND made a lot of gifts. and Celebrated the REAL gift, which was God given us His son Jesus. i praise them everyday for their forgiveness and grace, and love.
- God used me as a tool to lead my cousin back to where he wanted to rededicate his life to Christ. which has been good for him.
- Im actually leading the young mens bible study on thursday nights, with my brother The Tank. my bearded covenant brother is finally back in school, and even though I MISS HIM GREATLY, i know we are all where we are supposed to be.
- everyday i recognize the fact more and more that me and my best friend Matthew are 21st century replicas of David and Jonathan from the bible (1 Samuel 18:1 & 2 Samuel 1:26). i wouldnt have gotten far without him in my life.
Amongst all that ive had my shares of up's and down's and the inverse of sorts, and variety of adventures along the way, involving: lots of gasoline for my NissanObot, girlfriends, best friends, sisters, brothers, movies, cinemarks, IMAX's, cookies, popcorn, ice cream, video games, zombies, music, music, music, pastels, inks, and nepaleonese paper.Tonight ive had a fickled day of stress and depression accumlated from my sheer dislike of excessive desicion making, however i just watched Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End, (which is awesome) and know deep down that...it would matter
p.s. the last 3 bold words is reference to a skillet song called "would it matter" off their new album AWAKE.
pp.ss. i plan on having a spectacular adventure, involving the sea and maybe my marriage on a pirate ship.
T T F N [ta ta for now]