More, mucho, More

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Until Lambs become Lions



Happy Birthday to me...happy birthday to me...



















9 of my closeknit friends took me to the Drive-In!!!!!!!!!!!! thats one thing i can check off of my bucket list. :) apart from the bugs it was splendiferous. They are a lot of fun, and mean so much to me :)
sweet memories.

one quote of the night: "Favorite thing about my birthday...my birthday suit!"
hahaha thats my best friend speaking on my behalf.


Shrek Forever After is a great movie. in my dvd collection it will be as follows: Shrek, Shrek 2, and Shrek Forever After. (Shrek 3 was aweful)
my birthday wish is: the ability to fly.
i have plans for that day when i receive the gift of flight (personal flight, by myself, like iron man or peter pan)
anyways... realistically i wanted herpes (from sara), but that didnt happen. :/
wellpers, im through, going to go read my birthday psalm (this year is psalm 19) and listen to thousand foot krutch

No comments:

Post a Comment