More, mucho, More

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

its Christmas Time

Sooo...Christmas is like a week away...which is CRAZY!!!

i'm not ready, but i am.

because I FINISHED MY FINAL EXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He sustained me! I stayed up on average until 5 a.m. each day and then sleep for 3-4 hrs before each final.


I'm every form of the word "exhausted"


but the Lord shall bring me rest, and i am resting.
tonight my best friend is staying with me in the dorm while i pack for tomorrow.
he's sleeping now, while i skype with Raina ^^
she's awesome, and i can't wait to see her over Christmas break.

tonight gonna watch The Men Who Stare at Goats and Zombieland

:D


so back to CHRISTMAS!!!
Phil Wickham is my favorite worship leader, and he has a beautiful, wonderful, christmas album.
check out some previews

that and Cellofourte's tribute album to skillet are the two CD's im listening to the most right now.

Um...so yeah its Christmas and i like this:





i do want to inspire people.
enjoy yourself this season
Jesus is the reason for it.
love, laugh, live...

No comments:

Post a Comment