More, mucho, More

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Forbidden Love

mmm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
I love you
i love you
our love will last forever
our love will last forever, in the context of love, and not lovely feelings alone
lets run run run
will have fun fun fun
and when its over...what 'll happen?
will i still love you the same way?
when its over will i still love you?
will i still want to pursue you?
to marry you?
live my life in unity with you?
this is great
i totally love you!
i totally love you
i accept you
will never judge you
i want the best for you
i will always be here to
comfort
pray
laugh
talk
with you.
but romantically...
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
romantically I'm unsure
I'm not ready
spiritually
mentally
emotionally.
romantically we are not in the same readiness
that is to say,
i don't think...
maybe we are...
I want to be ready
i want to say we should spend the rest of our life her on earth together...
...
i want you
i want you so baAaAaAaad
i love you
you love me
we should be free
we are free
in Christ we are free
outside there is bondage, whether we acknowledge it or not.
sex is something i am highly anticipating...but i can't have it now
i want to soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
BAD
...
I'm trying to become a man of God
(not a monk! haha, i do plan to kiss girls, and one day have one as my wife. lol)
I find joy in it, and joy trumps happiness.
...
can you hear me?
we'll be together...always
just you and me
we don't need anybody else
we need each other.
simple as that; but we need other people...
godly people, ungodly people
but be influenced by the godly,
and influence the less so.
we grow through all these experiences.
smiles*
hug
our bond as friend slash Jesus freaks can be strong without sex.
honestly it really can.
boundaries build a solid strong, trustworthy, non temporary relationship
totally openness and outpouring of self, is less stable.
openness is great, but with boundaries.
...
continues to hold you*
i love you...I'm just trying to understand it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment