More, mucho, More

Thursday, July 15, 2010

wellpers...

i had my appendix taken out, suprised me with cramps, and wouldnt stop till i got it out. which did involve me getting medically violated during a CT scan...*shudders* this adventure, cancelled my plans for the rest of the week, i was staffing at youth camp, now im at my house, watching movies, doodling, and reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows...for the 2nd time ( iwanna be refreshed beforethe movie comes out)

anyways life is eventful, and its good to be loved...

speaking of love, im a(no suprise) having trouble letting go, but i have, but i havent, because i would like to, but i cant, but i will, it just seems like i wont, but i can, i just love her. and would like to be with her.

meanwhile, God opened a door for a dating relationship, *Plot twist* but im praying about it, and we'll see what happens.

then of course theres doors, which arent clearly opened or closed, but may or may not be waiting for me...

i have 3 basic paths to choose from...

and thats a nutshell of my life right now. :) :P :) :/ :P

1 comment:

  1. Enie meanie miney moe. Best way to pick doors. Which one would make you happiest in the long run?

    ReplyDelete